A Cold-War era light tank that entered service in 1951, the M41 saw service until its replacement by the M551 "Sheridan" in Vietnam in 1969.
Design, Development, and History Edit
Pros and Cons Edit
- Fast firing gun
- Good penetration with APDS
- Amazing turret traverse
- Good gun depression
- Neutral steering
- Very thinly armored, all SPAAG of its tier are a threat
- Very tall, hard to conceal and easily spotted on a flank
- The stock round and APCR round are both terrible
- APDS isn't as reliable as APHE
- Average reverse speed for a light tank
In-Game Strategy Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.