Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
War Thunder is a next generation MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world.
War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds of models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you will truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.
The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
- Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions.
- Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together.
- Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay
- Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music.
- Minimal system requirements:
CPU: 2.2 GHz,
RAM: 2 GB,
Videocard: Nvidia GeForce 7XXX series or higher; AMD Radeon 1XXX series or higher,
Free space: 6.6 GB,
OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7.
- Recommended system requirements:
CPU: Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB,
Videocard: Nvidia GeForce 461 or higher,
Free space: 6.6 GB,
OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7,